Tuesday 14 October 2014

I'm Published!!!!

Yes!  I have finally managed to be published on DriveThruFiction!  Thank you very much to the team of DriveThruFiction for their support and definitely a lot of thanks to Stephen Hughes, a fellow DriveThruer and great friend for talking me through the whole process.

You can now view my Panto 'Sleeping Beauty' on:

http://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/137733/Sleeping-Beauty-Panto?filters=0_0_44419_0_0

Please have a read and review, even if you don't buy.

For fellow am-dram actors and actresses, I hope that it is a clear and concise script without any scenes that are difficult to stage.  If you like I will do a character description over the next few blog posts.  As a taster here is the blurb:

"When Princess Tina of Tinytown was born the good Fairy Sweetpea and the Shadow Witch Malaria decided that here was the perfect tool in their on going arguement about the existence of love.

The traditional tale of 'Sleeping Beauty' with Shadows, Imps, Monsters and magic where an honest heart might just win out over plans, plots and a very nasty case of the man flu."



No comments:

Post a Comment