Friday 11 November 2011

Anarchy

Anarchy.  For millennium politicians, political commentators and the compilers of dictionaries (who are funded by politicians) have done their best to convince us that this is the state when mankind devolves into a blood bath of violence and destruction, the ultimate chaos.  They are wrong.

Anarchy means 'to be without leaders', not 'to be without order'.

In short, true anarchy is the moment when every single living human being takes full and total responsibility for their own actions.  When every single human being stops saying 'I won't steal because I'll get caught' and starts saying 'I won't steal because it is wrong'.

Politicians have told us that this is impossible but if we didn't believe that without our leaders we would destroy our selves in uncontrolled aggression they wouldn't have jobs, would they?

Therefore I post this challenge to all my readers.  For the next week don't make any excuses for your behaviour.  Instead, before you act or speak, ask yourself 'how would I feel if someone did/said what I'm thinking of doing/saying to me?'

See how responsible you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment