Friday 14 November 2014

deviantART now Streaming

Or to be exact, deviantArt is now streaming my artwork for sale!

Believe you me that is a lovely feeling.  The fact that my artwork is now out there ready to be sold gives me a warm fuzzy glow under my heart.

Grant, it is only the dragon trilogy at the moment which is up for sale, thanks to some glitching with the upload process and the fact that I had to do some other work before I could load them, which means that by now my butt is becoming increasing sore sitting on this chair and if I don't turn off the Internet sooner and MOVE it is going to start telling me that it hates me in very loud tones.

Still, with the feed back I had from busking on Tuesday, I'm hoping that I've loaded the painting that the public loves the most first, which will hopefully raise the interest for my gallery.

So saying, I'm going to have to make some business cards to hand out when I'm busking so that people who like my work and want to buy have the links there and then.  I'll also have to hurry up and load up all the other paintings that I have done so far.  An artist's work is never done.

That's a thought.  If there is no peace for the wicked, then how come I didn't have more fun?

I also need to carry on with painting the last two A4 paintings that I'm doing so that hopefully for 2016 I'll be able to do a calendar of my artwork.

Is that wanted do you think, dear readers, and if so when should I start selling it next year?  Because I know that 2015 calendars are already on the go.

To have a deck-o, here's the link:

http://v-j-bartlett.deviantart.com/gallery/

Hope you like,

V. J. Bartlett (Now a professional artist)

No comments:

Post a Comment