Saturday 9 January 2016

The Audio Has Landed

Finally, after many months of speculation, decisions, a few tantrums (I can see why children do it - it makes you feel better even if it doesn't change anything) and an awful lot of work on inter-communication (not an easy thing for an Autistic to deal with, I function much better with a clear road map to what I'm supposed to be doing) the audio sample for my book has finally arrived.

Here are the first twenty minutes of 'The Return of a Nagus'.  A huge thanks to Michael Hill and Hazel Willson for all their hard work and time spent on this project.  I hope we can work together again soon.



Or, here is the Youtube link if the above video is being awkward:



For those interested in grabbing the rest of the story the link is:

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/144687/The-Return-of-a-Nagus?src=hottest_filtered

Also Leaves of Dreams managed to raise the rent so if you fancy grabbing some of my framed artwork at 20% off, please visit them at:

Leaves of Dreams
47 High Street
Watton
IP25 6AB
Thanks to everyone who has helped me get this far.

No comments:

Post a Comment