Monday 28 January 2013

Failure after failure after failure

Alright, thanks to my friend Stormwell I finally know how to add photographs to my blog.  Oh yes!  So, without further ado:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the general scream of frustration but having found that I cannot open the folder containing my panto photographs, even after I unzipped it, I spent several very long and frustrating minutes trying to put said photographs into the my pictures folder (the computer wasn't to sure that it was going to do even that) I have now spent even longer trying to make this stupid blog import them as it is supposed to.  I have checked and double checked that I am following every step how I am supposed to and all it comes up with is

"Served failed"

If this computer was a person, right now I would be strangling them!

It rather reminds me of a quote my Mother IT teacher told her when she was doing one of these Update Your Computer Knowledge courses:

"There are machines.
There are damn machines.
There are bloody stupid useless machines.
And then there are computers."

1 comment:

  1. Stupid question; Have you tried a different computer?

    Though I have a Plan B/C.

    ReplyDelete