Friday 10 July 2015

Preview Chapter For Sale

Hello everybody!

Have just published a preview chapter at

http://www.drivethrufiction.com/product/152643/The-Return-of-a-Nagus-Preview-Chapter?manufacturers_id=7428



This is a 'pay what you want' PDF of the first chapter so if you want to pay nothing you can pay nothing and still get to read the first chapter and see what you think of my story.

Least ways, that is what one of the founding members of Drivethrufiction suggested to me when I met him at the UK Games Expo and I've only just got round to acting upon it. Curse the pile of jobs that is mounting up around my ears, as to add even more to the pile my editor has informed me that I need to add another chapter to the second book.  Having face, momentarily, hideous prospect of have to spend days sculpting a whole new chapter from the raw clay of the suggestions she has given me, I bottled out and decided to get this smaller job done first.

If I'd realised how easy it was actually going to be I would have done it ages back.  The only reason I haven't done it earlier was because I expected it to take ages to do.

Of course, I do hope that you thoroughly enjoy it and come back for your copy of the full book but even if you don't, please send me a review either at either thevatwork@outlook.com or on my face book page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008627804752

Here's to happy readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment