Wednesday 16 September 2015

Patreon

O.K. having tried to create an Instagram account and failing because I do not own a smart phone and therefore cannot download the app necessary, I have taken the plunge and created a Patreon account.

For those of us who are not in the know, Patreon is a website that enables creators to upload their creations or images of there creations and in return their patrons pay them a small amount of money, be that per item or per month.

As my produce rate is fairly low and is likely to become even lower now that I have a baby on the way, I have decided that being paid per post is the most fair way of patroning me as there are likely to be some months where I do not have the chance to upload new content.

I have not stated what amount of money you have to pay to patron me as I believe that it should be up to the generosity of each patron, that and I didn't want to seem greedy.

As a patron reward, I will give to each of my patrons a signed and dated copy of Draconic Discussion:



My patreon address is https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2347372&u=2347372&ty=h

The image is attached to the post by the link and I hope that my work is good enough to patron.  Thank you every one of you who reads my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment