Sunday 11 October 2015

New Art, New Merchandise and File Updates

For those of you who are regular followers of my blog will know that for the last few months I have been working on a much bigger painting than I have attempted before.  The good news is that I have finished!

'Mulo's Son, Morrigan's Daughter', or 'Morrigan to give it its short name, is now up for sale and viewing at http://v-j-bartlett.deviantart.com/art/Morrigan-565634792

Having completed that very happy news I have now spent umpteen boring hours watching the loading wheel spinning round and around while I upload it to the various sites that I sell my artwork through (for full details please visit the 'Sales' page, which includes all of the relevant links).  My eyeballs now feel as if they have been dipped in sand.  This is why I'm still rocking the old paper and paint brush technique of artwork over the painting art programs you can buy for the computer, to long in front of a computer screen does my eyes no good what so ever.  I'm probably going to have conjunctivitis by tomorrow morning, not nice and always a worry for an artist and a writer.  You only get one pair of eyes and as of yet they haven't been able to work out a way of replacing them.

The only good thing about being utterly bored is that the wiglet seems to sense it and decides to brighten up my day by kicking.  At the moment it actually rather tickles, although I have no doubt that it will become more uncomfortable as he grows.  I've already been forced to put aside a fair number of my clothes as I no longer seem to be able to fit into them.  I guess the comfort is that this weight gain is only temporary, really only temporary and then when I loose it, i.e. the little on is born, I'm going to be too tired to worry about weight and or lack of it.  Oh the joys of motherhood, fashion is always the first casualty.

Oh and the updated version of 'The Return of a Nagus' (Hardback) is now up for sale.  This of course means that the softback version is being updated and therefore will be unavailable for a little while.  Please be patient and I will have it back on sale as soon as possible.  Once again a huge thank you to all my fans out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment