Monday 30 November 2015

Sales and Shops

Hopefully moving up in the world.

Not only am I doing another pop up stall in Barclays tomorrow, on Tuesday the 1st of December, so hopefully I'll be able to catch anyone who is still out there looking for the perfect Christmas present for a family member or a friend but I am also going to have shelf space in a shop.

Light Leaves Experience on Facebook have had so much interest that they are now opening a small shop in Watton, Norfolk, UK, as of December the 9th.

Leaves of Dreams is opening its doors at 10am on Thursday 9th and I'm going to have some wall space and maybe even a shelf or two to sell my stuff on.  This is fantastic as it means that I'm going to have a permanent outlet for my products, which will hopefully sell more than when I'm catching craft fairs as and when I can.

Leaves of Dreams is located at:

Leaves of Dreams
47 High Street
Watton
IP25 6AB

They can also be emailed at leavesofdreams.venture@gmail.com

Their doors are open to any creative in the Norfolk area and beyond, if you have non-damageable goods that can be posted to them.

Of course if you prefer to buy on line, all the links to my various goods are available on my Shop page.  And of course, if you are in the Dereham area tomorrow then you can always meet me in person at the Barclays bank opposite the Hollywood Cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment