Friday 20 February 2015

We Have Lift Off!

Yeah I know that this a day early but I'm not going to have time to sit in front of the computer tomorrow as I have family to be with so I thought I would deal with it today.

Am I so glad that I did!

Though the Hardback is still being validated, the soft back of 'The Return of a Nagus' ready for printing so I have ordered the proof copy.  It should be here within two weeks time.

Oh my Lord!  I have the proof copy on the way!

After nearly sixteen years of work, sweat, tears, tantrums and doubting my own sanity I finally have the proof copy on the way!  I'm not sure if I'm about to start laughing or burst into tears.  I have the proof copy on the way!

I have a feeling that there are going to be last minute editing work to be done once I see it as the properly bound novel but that doesn't change the fact that after all these years of work I have the proof copy coming!

THANK YOU YAHWEH!

After all these years, things are finally coming together.  I swear that only God could drag it so far in one piece through all the flames it has endured.  That or I'm utterly insane.  That or a genius.  I suppose time will tell with that one.  If I succeed I'm a genius, if I fail I'm insane and I'm not going to fail, I've put to much work in to fail and I'm willing to put all the rest in as well.

See you all at Diceni in May for my book launch!


No comments:

Post a Comment