Wednesday 20 May 2015

Stop Press!!! Extra Event!

At very short notice (less that a week) I have been invited to and have accept a pitch at the Eastern German Shepherd Rescues (EGSR) fund raiser on Sunday the 24th of May.

This is one, a total surprise. Two, rather flattering as it means that I'm already networking and building up a reputation as being worth the pitch.  Three, little panic inducing as, if I sell loads of stuff I will only have three days to restock before leaving for the UK Games Expo.  That is something of a worry but I am not about to turn down the chance to sell some of my stuff 'just in case' I'm going to need it at the Expo.

I am considering trying to order more stock before I go to the Fund Raiser on Sunday but that of course has its own risks.  At the same time it does off set some of the risks of being stock-less at the Expo. Oh decisions decisions.

Still the more important part is that I will be trading from 10.00 am to 10.00 pm at Swanton Morley Village Hall on Sunday 24th May 2015 (i.e. THIS SUNDAY).

Swanton Morley Village Hall
Mann's Lane
Swanton Morley
Dereham
 NR20 4PX

Please come along, have a look at my products, buy if you like them and support this very worthy and local charity.

For more information about Eastern German Shepherd Rescue, please visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment