Thursday 5 March 2015

April 2nd 2015

Alright, as of yesterday I have sent the revised files for both versions of my book off to the printer so I now feel it is safe to do something I have been waiting to do for nearly sixteen years.

On April the second 2015 'The Return of a Nagus' will go on sale at http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/browse/pub/7428/V-J-Bartlett!

After all nearly sixteen years of hard graft, I can finally say that I am down to the last month before publication!

It has been one hell of a ride but it seems that Vicereine Raquel and the crew are, at last, making their way down off the shelf and off to the printers!

However, knowing what the laws of burgery are like I will keep the publication date on the page of 'Up Coming Events' and if any changes have to be made because of technical difficulties I will plant a notice up (possibly with a hammer through the screen of my computer).

Please keep watch for further notice and blurb releases!

No comments:

Post a Comment