Wednesday 25 March 2015

Final Countdown!

Hello folks.

As of tomorrow there will be only one week to go before 'The Return of a Nagus', the work of nearly sixteen years, goes on sale.  After so many years of hard work and the drama of the last month trying to get the files validated and passed for printing, my mind is struggling to realise that this is IT!

That after so much hard slog the time for the reward has finally come.  So what to do to celebrate?

Well I've never liked champagne and the idea of getting blotto as a way of celebrating something has never been understandable as far as I'm concerned.  Why go out, blow a lot of money and wake up feeling pig sick the day?  Doesn't strike me as much of a celebration.  That and I'm a writer, I need as many of my grey cells in functioning order as possible.

So, in view of that, I celebrated by giving 'The Elchilda's Chronicles' its very own facebook page.  Hopefully in the up coming months I'll be able to add to it any notifications and maybe even some artwork and photos from the upcoming events.  Of course that does mean me having time in between writing and my other artwork.  (please check out my Sales pages for links to examples, no purchase necessary.)

So as of now, The Elchilda's Chronicles facebook page is available to like and follow.  Please visit and let me know what you think:

https://www.facebook.com/elchilda

8 Days to Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment